About Our Charity Events
At Mepacon, we support three organizations: The Keystone Rescue Mission Alliance (KRMA), Roberta’s Rescue, and St. Cats of Scranton.
What have we done?
- Donated over $7,000 to the KRMA
- Donated many, many carloads of food and supplies to KRMA
- Donated hundreds of pounds of cat food and supplies to Roberta’s Rescue and St. Cats of Scranton*
How can you help?
- Donate food or other items! We will have a collection table in the main lobby.
- Participate in our Charity Auction! You can bring items to be auctioned off with all proceeds going to the KRMA. Of course you can buy items in our charity auction, or just drive up the price for someone else. Raffle items must be gaming related.
- Participate in our Dice Guess. The person with the closest guess gets the jar of dice and all proceeds go to the KRMA. We also accept donations of dice to fill our dice jar.
- Donate cat food and supplies.ǂ
- Like these organizations on Facebook!
For more information
If you need any more information, please visit our website[ www.mepacon.com](http:// www.mepacon.com) or contact Katie Zane at email@example.com.
- The KRMA is most in need of protein items (peanut butter, tuna, spam), dry cereal, mac and cheese, pasta sauce, canned fruit, and jelly. However, all donations will be accepted. Cash is also helpful as that allows them to purchase what they need most.
ǂ St. Cats of Scranton and Roberta’s Rescue: Most needed items include dry cat food, wet cat food, kitty litter, clean towels (for bedding), and cat toys. In order to make shelters for winter, other useful items include plastic totes, bins with lids, Styrofoam coolers or sheets, straw (not hay), duct tape, plastic plant pots, and tarps.